Asian rhinoplasty nose surgery
Asian rhinoplasty surgery enhances the size, shape, or appearance of the nose to make it more harmonious with other characteristics of the Asian face. While Asian nose reshaping cosmetic surgery may appear to be a minor procedure, it involves intricacies that can significantly affect the facial profile and balance.
At the time of the pre-operative consultation, the nose surgeon will answer any questions that the patient may have in detail to help them make a judicious decision.
Board certified plastic surgeon Dr. Daniel Lin provides Asian nose surgery to patients in West Covina, Inland Empire, San Gabriel Valley, Chino, Rowland Heights, Baldwin Park, Whittier, Brea, Arcadia, Pasadena, Diamond Bar and surrounding areas in California.
Patient Education about Asian Rhinoplasty
Patients with a clear understanding of all facets of Asian rhinoplasty will be better positioned to make well-considered decisions. Before they go ahead with the procedure, patients should openly ask questions about the surgery.
A dedicated surgeon will inform the patient about the cosmetic and functional benefits of Asian rhinoplasty along with its limitations.
In addition, they will also explain the possible complications and costs involved in Asian nose reshaping surgery. The surgeon will motivate the patient to ask any questions or express concerns that they may have before the Asian rhinoplasty procedure is finalized.
To achieve the most desirable outcomes, it is important to have clear communication between the nose surgeon and the patient.
Questions to Ask about Asian Rhinoplasty Surgery
The patient may ask the surgeon the following questions about Asian rhinoplasty surgery, among others:
- Will you perform the Asian nose reshaping cosmetic surgery using general anesthesia or intravenous sedation?
- Which surgical technique is appropriate for my specific cases? Will you make the incisions within or outside the nostrils?
- How much approximate time will be taken to complete the surgery?
- What precautions or medical exams are necessary before the surgery, including any modifications of my current medications?
- How long will the recovery phase be, and will it be painful?
- When will I be able to resume work following the procedure?
- What are the potential side-effects and complications associated with the surgery?
- Will there be any noticeable scars after the healing is complete?
Questions to Ask about the Surgeon
When choosing a surgeon for their Asian rhinoplasty procedure, patients can ask the following questions to understand more about the surgeon’s background:
- Do you have board certification in plastic surgery?
- Do you have hands-on experience in the area of Asian rhinoplasty and other facial plastic surgeries?
- Will you perform the surgery personally?
- Can you display some Asian rhinoplasty before and after pictures and patient testimonials from previous procedures?
- In case I am not satisfied with the results, what is your policy on revision procedures?
Questions about Cost
Asian rhinoplasty is generally performed as elective cosmetic surgery, and the patient will likely not receive insurance coverage for the procedure. For this reason, it becomes essential for a patient to have clarity on how much the procedure will cost them to be able to make a judicious decision.
The patient should seek information related to financing and payment from the surgeon or their staff. A dedicated surgeon will provide detailed and accurate answers to each question the patient asks.
Board certified plastic surgeon Dr. Daniel Lin receives patients from West Covina, Inland Empire, San Gabriel Valley, Chino, Rowland Heights, Baldwin Park, Whittier, Brea, Arcadia, Pasadena, Diamond Bar, and nearby areas in California for Asian rhinoplasty.
Click here to learn more about all the plastic surgery procedures and treatments cosmetic plastic surgeon Dr. Daniel Lin performs for patients in and around Pasadena, Chino, Rowland Heights, Baldwin Park, Whittier, Brea, Arcadia, West Covina, Inland Empire, and San Gabriel Valley. Call today to schedule a consultation 626.810.6165 or click here.