Conveniently located to serve the areas of West Covina, CA
In today’s hectic world, although people want to look their best they sometimes cannot fit the recovery, downtime, and anesthesia often associated with plastic surgery into their busy lifestyle. Dr. Daniel H. Lin understands this dilemma and that is why he offers a wide variety of non-surgical treatments at his state-of-the-art facility, Shine Cosmetic Surgery. Dr. Lin is one of California’s premier cosmetic surgeons offering the latest advancements in surgical and nonsurgical procedures in a comfortable and relaxed environment. Combined with his years of experience and a professional, highly qualified staff, improving your appearance no longer has to be a long process thanks to non-surgical enhancement procedures.
Plastic surgery is only one tool in the quest for beauty rejuvenation and in some cases; surgical procedures are not always necessary to achieve your desired results. The skin is the outermost protective organ on your body and it is constantly exposed to environmental factors, sun damage, air pollution, genetic conditions and injury or trauma. In addition, the natural aging process and internal stress factors also have a negative influence on your skin and this causes unwelcome and permanent changes in your skin’s anatomy including a lackluster complexion, uneven pigmentation, deep creases, thinning texture, the appearance of small capillaries, soft tissue sagging, droopy eyelids, thin lips, volume loss, and offending wrinkles and lines. These changes make you look much older than you feel and when you look in the mirror, sometimes you feel disconnect to the person looking back at you. Although it is impossible to stop the deterioration of facial tissue completely, you no longer have to accept facial aging without a fight.
Shine Cosmetic Surgery can restore and repair the effects of facial aging and damage through non-surgical procedures including:
- Injectable Products: Soft tissue injectables are useful for the treatment of firmly established wrinkles or larger lines resulting from facial aging. Fillers restore volume to your face and depending on the type of filler used and the depth at which it is injected, the treatments will smooth out fine lines on the surface of your skin, augment soft tissues such as your lips, and in some cases they can actually augment facial bone structure.
- BOTOX®: Certain wrinkles are the result of facial muscle movement referred to as dynamic lines and wrinkles. Commonly found on your forehead, between your brows, and around your eyes, dynamic wrinkles can be successfully treated by relaxing the offending muscles through injections of BOTOX®. This procedure must be performed very carefully however because if interference with the normal function of your muscles occurs, this can lead to a plastic, mask-like appearance. Injectable products like BOTOX® will quickly rejuvenate your appearance and provide immediate results however the procedure is not permanent and they must be repeated and maintained for continued optimal outcome.
- Laser Treatments: Laser technology has dramatically changed many areas of plastic surgery and at Shine Cosmetic Surgery, laser treatments are available to rejuvenate aging skin, tighten loose skin, or remove unwanted tattoos. Sun damage (photoaging), pigmentation changes, wrinkles, and broken blood vessels can be improved with Intense Pulsed Light (IPL) Photofacial treatments as well.
- Skin Resurfacing: Chemical peels, dermabrasion, and laser resurfacing are among the main techniques used for skin resurfacing and adults may have their skin resurfaced at almost any age. You may have certain characteristics that make you a better candidate for one technique rather than another or Dr. Lin may recommend a procedure based on your individual needs.
- Skin Care Products: At Shine Cosmetic Surgery, we offer many non-surgical skin rejuvenation procedures and professional products for your skin care needs. We will discuss with you the importance of initiating treatments to maintain and promote skin health through quality skin care products and you will learn an easy-to-understand approach to a scientifically proven skin care regimen that will help you in your quest to discover beautiful, healthy skin.
Dr. Lin has treated thousands of happy, satisfied patients because he believes when he helps you look your best, you will feel better about yourself both inside and out. During your consultation, Dr. Lin will customize your treatment plan and you will be amazed at all of the non-surgical options available that will help you achieve all of your aesthetic goals. From restoring your skin’s natural moisture balance to solving more complicated problems such as uneven complexion, sun damaged skin, and wrinkles and lines; your dream of having healthier looking skin without surgery can now be a reality. Dr. Lin is committed to helping you achieve a younger version of your natural beauty with minimally invasive surgical and non-surgical procedures combined with the latest cosmetic and laser technologies so to learn more, please contact Shine Cosmetic Surgery today.