Are You a Candidate for a Brazilian Butt Lift?
People who are dissatisfied with the appearance of their rear side, whether due to its shape or size or the presence of loose skin, can improve their buttock appearance and provide it a subtle lift with Brazilian butt lift cosmetic surgery.
The procedure is best suited for those who have experienced weight loss or feel that their rear side lacks shape, or just want to enhance the buttock appearance for a more youthful figure.
Hardworking, spectacular, and board certified plastic surgeon Dr. Daniel Lin provides Brazilian butt lift to patients in West Covina, Inland Empire, San Gabriel Valley, Chino, Rowland Heights, Baldwin Park, Whittier, Brea, Arcadia, Pasadena, Diamond Bar and surrounding areas in California.
A Brazilian butt lift can be customized to meet a candidate’s unique aesthetic needs and natural shape of the rear. Candidates with excessively sagging skin may choose a traditional excisional surgery, while those who require a subtle augmentation of the backside may be ideal for a Brazilian butt lift. The procedure can help the candidate achieve firm and attractive buttocks.
As with most types of cosmetic surgery, a candidate may choose to have a Brazilian butt lift as an independent procedure or in combination with other surgeries such as body lift, liposuction or tummy tuck, as part of a more extensive body contouring plan.
General Requirements for Candidacy
The candidate should meet certain general criteria to qualify for a Brazilian butt lift surgery. A good candidate should:
- Be in good overall health because they will likely require anesthesia and should be able to have a sustainable surgery and recovery.
- Be in good emotional health, and have reasonable expectations for the procedure.
- Be committed to avoid smoking, as this may compromise their ability to heal well from the surgery. If the candidate currently smokes, they will be required to refrain from smoking for a certain time period as specified by the surgeon.
- Avoid drinking alcohol in excess, as it may interfere with the surgery process.
Specific Requirements for Candidacy
An individual may be a suitable candidate for a Brazilian butt lift if they:
- Wish to add volume to the backside.
- Have tried to enhance and tighten the size and shape of the buttocks with exercise and nutrition, but failed to achieve desirable outcomes.
- Have surplus fat tissue elsewhere in the body that the surgeon may remove via liposuction, and use for fat transfer as part of the Brazilian butt lift.
- Excess fat deposits should preferably be easily accessible (for instance, flanks around the hips.) The candidate will typically have to provide about three to four times the amount of donor fat for transfer to the buttocks. If they lack surplus fats, they may have to gain weight before being considered for a Brazilian butt lift.
- Do not have excess loose skin. In such case, they may need a traditional butt lift before a Brazilian fat transfer is performed.
- Have the right body shape for a buttock lift.
Profound and innovative plastic surgeon Dr. Daniel Lin receives patients from West Covina, Inland Empire, San Gabriel Valley, Chino, Rowland Heights, Baldwin Park, Whittier, Brea, Arcadia, Pasadena, Diamond Bar, and nearby areas in California.
Click here to learn more about all the plastic surgery procedures and treatments cosmetic plastic surgeon Dr. Daniel Lin performs for patients in and around Pasadena, Chino, Rowland Heights, Baldwin Park, Whittier, Brea, Arcadia, West Covina, Inland Empire, and San Gabriel Valley. Call today to schedule a consultation 626.810.6165 or click here.